Hourglass Lake

 Finally, I took some time away from work and headed to Florida for a few days. I thought the heat and humidity in North Carolina were bad. Florida is worse. Just walking I had sweat dripping off me. 

However, after a few days of this, I didn't notice it that much. This made my runs around Hourglass Lake quite nice. Each morning I rolled out to run along this nice little pathway next to the water. 

I have expected to be the only one out, but to my surprise, I met quite a few other runners. I guess after thinking about it; I should not have been surprised. After, we all likely had the same idea. Let's get this done before the heat become too oppressive. 

One morning, I saw a hot air balloon in the distance. I thought about tracking it down. I think that I might like going on a short flight. Maybe the next trip.

Keep cool my friends,

The Cool Down Runner


Comments

Popular Posts