Spring is starting to arrive

 The trees are starting bloom, and my allergies are starting to work overtime. I didn't really notice it until Tuesday. I came back from a run, and my eyes were watering for the next several hours. 

That's what happens when arc of the increase over the horizon. Days get warm, and it kicks the trees i.e. the pollen that they produce in to overdrive. Before we know it, leaves will back back on the trees, and summer will be here. 

As much, I like nice cold day for a run. I also like a warm day for everything else. If I could only get the days to be in the 50s in the morning, and 70s in the afternoon year old. Life would just be perfect for running. 

Just wishful thinking on my part. Soon my 1/2 liter of water lasting for a 20 mile run will turn in a liter and half. 


Cool Down Runner Adventures. 

Comments

Popular Posts