Charlotte 10 Miler - Excitement followed by Disappointment

 I got the heads up that the Charlotte 10 miler was back on. I opened the email with anticipation and excitement. This was a race that I really wanted to do. As I have talked about before, I think this will be one of the fastest 10 milers in the Charlotte area. 

I read through the email as quickly as my eyes could absorb the letters. I got all the way down to the date. Then, I was like "Oh, no". The new date coincides with another race date on my calendar. Disappointment immediately spread across my face. I am going to miss this race after all. This is a major bummer but what am I do. Oh, well, that's life. 

Maybe they will keep the same course for next year. 

All I can do now is wish my friends the best and watch how fast that they run. 


Cool Down Runner Adventures. 

Comments

Popular Posts