Garmin 945

 This past weekend, I was running my long run with a buddy. We were roughly a mile in to our run when my Garmin chimed that I had reached a mile. Or I at least had been running for mile according to Garmin. Sorry, I got side tracked for a moment. So I am leading the way, and a few seconds later, I hear this woman's voice. At the time, I wasn't expecting it so it took a few seconds to register. When I am running, my brain gets limited blood flow. Mentally, I had to back up and go over again what I had just heard. Was that a woman's voice saying what I sounded like a mile split. Yes, I heard from behind. She helps keep me on track he said. 

For the next 22 miles, I was reminded of just how fast or slow depending on you point of view that I was running. 

Apparently, this is a feature in the Garmin 940. 

After our run, he was showing me all of the features that it had. I am due for a new Garmin, but I am trying to decided if I really want someone nagging me every mile of run. It could be a good thing but then maybe, I would just turn off the feature after a few runs. 

Cool Down Runner Adventures   

 

Comments

Popular Posts