VICTGOAL Bike Helmet



I was finishing up a recent bike ride, and I noticed that my bike helmet didn't seem to be fitting correctly. I reached in to back to adjust the tension, but I didn't have much luck. It just wasn't fitting snugly to my head. 

Once I got home, I took a closer look at the helmet. I noticed that one of the plastic straps had broken. With a heavy sigh, I laid the helmet on my desk. I have had this Rudy Project helmet for nearly 10 years. I loved it. Unfortunately, I had not choice now. I had to replace it. 

After much research, I settled on a Victogoal Bike Helmet. As just a helmet, it met all of my needs but so did several other helmets. However, this helmet had several other features which made me select it. First, the removal sun visor was something that I wanted. Last week, I was riding, and I had to hold me hand up to see. The sun was right in my eyes. Next was the rechargeable rear light on the back of the helmet. I have light on the back of my bike but I am always thinking safety first. Two lights hopefully work better than one. I want drivers to see me. Lastly, the magnetic attachable goggles is what really sold me. I regularly wear sunglasses when I ride but the thought of goggles really intrigued me.

Now, I had a few days to use this helmet. I have become an even bigger fan of this helmet. The one adjustment that I need to make was getting use to the goggles. They give me a full 180 view, but they set further in front of my face. When I first started using it, I kept trying to push the goggles closer to my eyes. However, after a few rides, I adjusted quickly. I no longer notice this change.  

Everything else worked advertised. 

I am sharing the link to see the details about the helmet here

 

Comments

Popular Posts