Vagabond Endurance

 As darkness began to settle over Charlotte, I made my daily trip down to my mailbox. As I thumbing through the numerous junk mail letters, so side note, I need a spam filter for my snail mail, I saw this letter from Vagabond Endurance. I recognized the name from a couple of their races that I did this year. But wondered what they would be sending me now. 

I slide my finger along the letter to open it. How nice, they sent me a Christmas card. Inside was a personal hand written note along with a couple of their stickers. I smiled as read their note. This was a nice unexpected personal touch. 

Kudos again to Vagabond Endurance for going above and beyond to reach out and make a personal connection with the runners in their races. I am sure other runners like me will push Vagabond races to the top of their todo list in '21. 


The Cool Down Runner 

Comments

Popular Posts