Brighton & Liberty Trails

 I was visiting Lexington, KY, this past weekend, and I was looking to get in some runs where I wouldn't get lost. Luckily, I was staying near these two trails: Brighton and Liberty Trails. From what I understand, they were converted from a rails right way. They are now paved and give runners a great way to cut through some beautiful neighborhoods. 

Saturday, my run was a bit rougher. I started in a very light drizzle, but this turned in to a full down pour during my run. By the time that I was finishing, the rain stopped, and the wind was blowing. I was starting to dry out but was getting pretty cold. 

Sunday, my run was colder and much windier. That's okay, I can endure wind and the cold. At least, there was no rain. 

There are a bunch of hotels within quarter mile of these trails which is an awesome perk of staying in this area. 


The Cool Down Runner


Comments

Popular Posts