Sundown Series 4ish Miler Recap

 I guess we caught a break in the temperature. We had a temperature in the mid 80s for the last race of the Fort Mill Club's last race in the Sundown Series. 

This month we ran the reverse of the June course. I think maybe I liked it better the other way. 

This was the last race in their 4 race summer series. Troy closed it out with this 4th win. I have to hand it to Troy. He has upped his game this summer. 

He another guy bolted out at the start. I settled in 3rd. By a mile in they were out of sight. I kept checking over my shoulder but I too was alone. I went on to finish in 3rd place for this race and secure 2nd overall in the series. This netted me a really cool looking plaque. 

I really enjoyed doing this series. I don't run at Ann Springs very often so getting a chance to knock down some miles is always nice. The Fort Mills guys do an awesome job giving us some great trail races. 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts