No more mask at the Y

 I went to the Y this past week, and the gentlemen working the front desk said to me "hey, we are no longer requiring our visitors to wear a mask". I had heard that they were talking about changing the rules, but I hadn't heard that this had occurred. 

I thought about it, and then continued on wearing my mask. In fact, I have wore my mask the rest of the week during my visits to the Y. 

I am few weeks out from my big race. The last thing that I want is to get sick or even feeling badly for a few days will take something out of me. So erroring on the side of caution makes a lot of sense. 

Something I didn't know notice is that while rule had been lifted, I would say that about 75% of those in the Y - at least in the Y while I was there - were still wearing their mask. 

I guess somewhere during the last 2 years; I have grown to ignoring it. 

Just playing it safe for a while longer. 


The Cool Down Runner


Comments

Popular Posts