WWC River Jam 10k - Sept Edition

 Sorry, I am late posting about this race. I did the race and then headed out on vacation the very next day. 

Coming off my Labor Day 15kish effort, I hoped the affects wouldn't linger in to this race. For the first 3ish miles, I felt pretty good. Then, my quad just seemed to give in to the rolling hills. I wasn't able to maintain my form very well, and I could tell my pace was slowing. 

I finished 5 overall, and I ran 46:16. 

This wrapped up another year of the River Jam series. I thoroughly enjoyed these Thursday night races during the summer. Now, I am on to looking at some fall races. I have decided on keeping the races short for now. This way my legs only ache for a few minutes after my race and not for a few days. 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts