Back and Ready to GO

 I have been very quiet on my blog for the past month. Mostly because, I have just been trying to recover. Running a 100 miles takes a lot of you. This one seemed to take more out of me than I expected. Days turned in to weeks, and my legs are only now feeling more like normal again. At least, I am feeling or starting to feel a bit more bounce in my step. 

With the bounce starting to return so does my desire for racing. I just signed up for the Tuckfest events at the WWC. I plan to run the 3 day time events i.e on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. Perhaps, I will run the night time ones as well. I am not really sure at this point. The goal is to accumulate the 26 miles needed for the marathon challenge. 

If you love trail racing, you will get your fill of it at Tuckfest. Check it out. 

https://tuckfest.whitewater.org/buy/registration/

Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts