Rolling out PD Friday mornings


Paul and David were rolling out of PD for their long runs this morning so a few of us that were not going as long joined them for a portion of it.

With a morning temperature in the low 60s for June, one cannot argue with it. This morning I felt the best that I have felt in weeks. As hard as it is to believe when my alarm went off at 4 AM, I wanted nothing more than to just go back to sleep. But no, I committed to running so by golly I was going.

Having a large group is always kind of nice. You get to move around during the run and talk to different people. Usually, we run 2 abreast on the sidewalk which is plenty of room. Thing shuffle around as we turn and hit neighborhood streets. These are more accommodating as we spread across the road.
 
Best in Running,
The Cool Down Runner

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts