Milk Chocolate Brownie PowerBar


Powerbar was one of the sponsors of the Boston Marathon and they had the products everywhere from the Expo to the post race food bags.

Being a fan of the PowerBar products, I took advantage of the situation and picked up some new flavors that I had not previously tried.

Please bear with me in the coming days because I will be trying each one out.

First up is the Milk Chocolate Brownie PowerBar. The bar is very similar to the more standard Chocolate version but the consistency is different. To some extent, I would say it has more a bit more chunky – tiny chunks inside a thin bar, but still with the overriding Chocolate Flavor. If I was looking for something different from time to time, I might jump over to this one.


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner


 

Comments

Popular Posts