Trail Time

After nearly constant rain the last month, the weather finally dried out for a few days, and they opened the WWC trails. My 20 miler this morning was inter-spent dodging the mt. bikers flooding the trails for the Enchiladas ride. It did keep things interesting, and I was looking over my shoulder a lot more than usual. Otherwise, things were pretty uneventful. I was definitely glad to get some good trail time since I have the S2F Trail race next week end. Here's hoping things stay dry next week, and we can finally have some good trail racing conditions.

By the way, I spotted some changes that they have been making. They created a couple of new sections on the thread trail. They also change one steep downhill section along the south main trail. I like this change because I can now run right through this section without slowing for the downhill.

See you on the trails in '19

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts