More of the same

So Saturday, I was lying around most of the day. There wasn't much desire to eat or do anything. Finally, I dragged myself over and put on my running shoes and went for my run. Never once did I step in any mud, but physically, I felt like I was. I put one foot down. I picked up one foot and then I repeated the process. About the only bright spot, I reached the edge of my drive way.

I came inside, took a shower, and lay on the couch for the next 3 hours. The temperature in my house is probably 75 degrees, but I was covered up with two blankets. I barely had the motivation to pick up the remote. Mostly, I dozed on and off during the entire time. Sleeping during the day is something I rarely do. Once I am up, I am almost always up. Thus, if I am napping and the sun's still up, there is definitely something wrong with me.

At some point in the evening, I found the energy to eat a small bite and finally drag myself off to the bed.

I hoped that sleep would make me feel better.


 

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner

 

Comments

Popular Posts